|Tweets about "ecomstation"||
글 수 191
2009.11.10 17:12:07 (*.219.167.51)
http://www.ecomstation.com/news.phtml?action=fullnews&id=3107&title=DFSee%20version%2010.0%20has%20been%20released DFSee version 10.0 has been released
November 05, 2009 by email@example.com
DFSee version 10.0 has been released today, a new MAJOR release!
The bootable CD/diskette has been upgraded to the latest FreeDOS
and drivers including Firewire. Display can be set to 50 lines.
Better cylinder alignment with the create-partition function.
Several disk related WARNINGS were added, filtered on severity.
Many other enhancements and fixes!
Upgrades from version 9 or older version available through the website.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning,
filesystem and disk analysis, some file recovery and UNDELETE
and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
or (after processing):
Functional changes since 9.15
- 502G disk OS/2 warning if disk > 502 GiB normal limit
- 64K warn OS/2 or eCS incompatible with > 64K cylinders
- A sn size Fixed multi sector ASCII display output format
- CD/FLOPPY Choice between 28 or 50 lines display at startup
- CD/FLOPPY FreeDOS updated to latest kernel/command.com
- CD/FLOPPY New IDE driver, XMS manager and ramdisk updated
- CD/FLOPPY Optional load of (Iomega) FireWire driver added
- CDROM boot fixed availability of HPFS/JFS/NTFS-LDR images
- CHS warn No CHS warnings if #sects > 63 (eCS > 500Gb)
- CLONE Added 'reboot' advisory popup after completion
- CR No size adjust primary, if not at MBR track
- CR Align to cyl-start if prev END is not aligned
- CSLIST -s Add cylinder-aligned sectors to sector-list
- DFSDOS VOL Fixed size/freespace for drives > 2Gb, filedialogs
- FAT Fixed display bugs with just one FAT area
- HEX dump Default size full sector if display >= 40 lines
- JFS super Always warn for superblocks/part size mismatch
- KEY Support major versions over 9 in key checks
- LIST Export/Import preserves list display format
- LIST Export/Import store/display drive/disk/part
- Menu Mode=Fdisk -> Wipe (EBR) TRACK-1 reserved sectors
- Menu Edit->Settings->Status prompt after each command
- PART view Show decimal size in sectors if no LVM/BMGR
- PART -s -u Show Linux UUID value for native filesystems
- PART -v Show Linux UUID value for native filesystems
- PART -xml Show Linux UUID value for native filesystems
- PART pid Show Linux UUID value for native filesystems
- PTE No 'smart' field updates when type set to 0
- RESIZE and EXPAND added '?' and '-?' help on command
- SCAN Fix progress reporting when not at LSN 0
- SCRIPT Fixed BREAK from FOR loop, break just one level
- WARNING Linux device-nr too large, only for nr > 63
- WARNING Type 0F extended container, made a minor warning
DFSee Home: www.dfsee.com; Jan van Wijk; Author of DFSee - firstname.lastname@example.org