|Tweets about "ecomstation"||
글 수 193
2009.09.12 11:54:59 (*.139.3.146)
http://www.ecomstation.com/news.phtml?action=fullnews&id=2946&title=Solutions%20based%20on%20eComStation Solutions based on eComStation
August 31, 2009 by firstname.lastname@example.org
OS/2 and eComStation are alive as long as people are using and improving the system. The developers of solutions ensure long life for our operating system because computers with OS/2 make money for their customers year by year. The developers bring new industrial technologies to OS/2, sustain support services, and enrich OS/2 with unique features to keep their solutions competitive.
Since 2002, www.ecomstation.ru has been hosting the Solutions list. Its primary goal is to demonstrate the broad range of professional areas where OS/2 and eComStation are used. Recent updates on the solutions homepage include:
* A link to the eComStation web site "Prolong the life of your OS/2-based ATM fleet with eComStation" (http://www.ecomstation.com/atm)
* A reference to Touchvoice Corp (CTI, Computer Telephony Integration)
* A reference to Massimo's web-server solution
* The new "Customers" page
If your company is using 2 or more licenses of eCS, please make an effort to post some information about it here (name, web site, comments).
Help us enumerate the areas of usage for: "eComStation - universal system" by submitting a short success story or case study. Here are some reasons why:
* You should do this to protect your investments into OS/2 or eComStation.
* OS/2 and eCS users are located in different countries and cities. They will read the story simply because of the word "OS/2" in it and spread the information about your company and products among their network.
* The operating system developers will get information about your requirements and improve the system to cope with them.
* Your story gives stimulus to thousands of users, developers, and companies.
* It's easy: Everything can be derived from a usual product flyer.
Here is what you can do:
* Businessmen: Publish new stories for the solutions page.
* Tech specialist: Write a story about eComStation in your company.
* Developers: Join the development of the Point-Of-Sale toolkit.
* OS/2 fans: Support the development of libraries for solutions via the DevCon project (http://ecomstation.ru/developer -> Budget).
You can submit your material in German, Dutch, or English.
How to write a story?
* Take the flyer of your product,
* add an introduction,
* add one or two paragraphs about the advantages of using OS/2,
* add 2 advertisement photos/screenshots,
* add 2 screenshots of back-end demonstrating the usage of OS/2, and
* use our web form to send your contact information.