|Tweets about "ecomstation"||
글 수 192
2007.05.30 08:23:44 (*.46.237.144)
http://www.ecomstation.com/news.phtml?action=fullnews&id=2230&title=OpenOffice.org%202.0.4%20GA%20available OpenOffice.org 2.0.4 GA available
May 29, 2007 by admin
May 29, 2007
Subject: Support Agreement (12 months) for OpenOffice.org for
eComStation and IBM OS/2
Reference SSI Product Announcement, November 4, 2005, same subject
Effective date: May 29, 2007
Effective immediately, Serenity Systems International will be
distributing a GA version of OpenOffice.org 2.0.4 to all users who
ordered the Support Agreement for OpenOffice.org product. This version
has been compiled to run on IBM OS/2 and eComStation as a native
application. OpenOffice.org version 1.1.5 will no longer be distributed.
OpenOffice.org for IBM OS/2 and eComStation users has successfully
passed all the testing procedures in place for other platforms,
including Microsoft Windows(r), Linux, and Solaris(r). This includes a
48 hour automated testing cycle designed to use every dialog and
runtimes exceeding 24 consecutive hours during which the application is
subjected to constant usage.
Support Agreement users whose 12 month term has expired will be able to
download a copy of OpenOffice.org 2.0.4. Current Support Agreement
users will also be able to:
- Report issues and open support tickets
- Download fixes, updates, and enhancements
- Test new versions as they become available
Planned updates and enhancements include:
- WPS file class: this class will enhance the file details page, showing
the document properties.
- Printing: printing can be enabled by object file icon drag & drop over
printer object, from WPS print menu, with drag & drop from
OpenOffice.org window to the printer object.
- eComStation or IBM OS/2 look & feel.
- Drag & drop from WPS objects to OpenOffice.org window to allow opening
new files, inserting new files, linking existing files.
- NLS language selection for UI using program object properties or by
drag & drop of the locale object.
- Java enablement of OpenOffice.org allows scripts and wizards to
- Update of the code base to the latest available level.
These fixes and enhancements will be delivered to all active Support
Agreement users. MSRP for the Support Agreement for OpenOffice.org for
OS/2 and eComStation is $49US. MSRP for renewals is $29US. For more
information, see http://www.ecomstation.com/openoffice
For a list of resellers, see http://www.ecomstation.com/buy
Serenity Systems International will comply with all elements and
restrictions associated with the licensing and distribution and use of