|Tweets about "ecomstation"||
글 수 190
2012.01.26 11:21:15 (*.219.167.51)
Introduction to OS/2 Warp Programming - Courseware
January 16, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Bell has released his course material "Introduction to OS/2 Warp Programming" under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
This course material contains the instructor guide, student guide, presentation slides and laboratory files.
Hobbes Incoming: hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/incoming/OS290-v2_90-OS2WProgramming-rel1.zip
Hobbes Search: hobbes.nmsu.edu/h-search.php
Les Bell Web Site: www.lesbell.com.au
Introduction to OS/2 Warp Programming
Course Code: OS290
Author: Les Bell and Associates Pty Ltd
Content Date: 1999 April 22
Format Change: 2012 January 15
Session 1 - Introduction to Tools
Session 2 - Introduction to PM
Session 3 - Lab Exercise 1
Session 4 - Window Parentage and Ownership
Session 1 - Window Controls
Session 2 - Lab Exercise 2 - Menus and Messages
Session 3 - Memory Management
Session 3 - Lab Exercise 4 - Memory Management
Session 4 - Dynamic Link Libraries
Session 4 - Lab Exercise 5 - Dynamic Link Libraries
Session 1 - Threads, IPC and File I/O
Session 2 - Lab Exercise 6 - Threads
Session 3 - Workshop
Session 4 - Filesystems % EA's
Session 4 - Lab Exercise 8 - Directory Listing
Session 1 - Window Words, Subclassing, Dialogs
Session 2 - Lab Exercise 9 - Multiple Windows and Instance Data
Session 3 - Lab Exercise 9 continues
Session 4 - Standard Dialogs and INI files
Session 1 - Graphics Programming Interfase
Session 2 - Workshop
Session 3 - SOM and WPS
Session 4 - It's Friday . . . .
- The original author of this course was Les Bell and Associates Pty Ltd between 1987 and 1997.
- The content was released by Les Bell and Associates Pty Ltd. under CC license in January of 2012.
- MartÃn ItÃºrbide from OS2World.com transformed the content to a newer format from Lotus Freelance and Word for OS/2 on January 2012. MartÃn ItÃºrbide and Les Bell thank the people at #netlabs and Neil Waldhauer that helped to convert the older files.
Copyright Statement and License
The original materials are copyright (C) 1987-1997, Les Bell and Associates Pty Ltd and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/). You are encouraged to distribute, use, adapt, enhance, correct and extend the materials, provided that this licence is included with such enhancements and such enhancements are likewise attributed and licensed.
The course material contains:
- Student Guide: Handout book for students
- Presentation: Presentation for the instructor and to hand out to the students
- Instructor Guide: Notes for the instructor; additional comments and points to emphasise on the slides
- Lab Files: The binary files and source code used in the laboratories of the courseroom
This package is organized in the follwing way:
- Original Files folder: Which contains a copy of the original files used in 1999 by Les Bell
- MS Office folder: The files converted and organized in OOXML format
- ODF folder: The files converted and organized in ODF format
- PDF folder: The files converted and organized in PDF format
- Laboratory Files folder: Contains a zip file with the source code used in the laboratories of the courseroom.