|Tweets about "ecomstation"||
글 수 195
2008.01.27 17:35:08 (*.121.181.219)
http://www.ecomstation.com/news.phtml?action=fullnews&id=2519&title=ACPI%20deep%20testing January 09, 2008 by Eugene Gorbunoff
ACPI is updated, the documents, FAQs, troubleshooting are published at the homepage of ACPI: http://ecomstation.ru/acpitools
There are troubles with 37 computers only: http://svn.netlabs.org/acpi/report/1
Please visit the tracker and read the replies for your tickets.
* eComStation may work well, nevertheless make additional tests -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/acpitools/?action=certificate
* Post bug-reports if you have troubles, econimize your time, collect more logs in advance.
Documentation (http://ecomstation.ru/projects/acpitools/?action=faq) - >
How to post bug-report
* We are searching for advanced tester with motherboard based on AMD chipset, AMD X2 CPU
(COM-port, serial cable, second PC)
* Debugging PCI Scan. We need an advanced tester (with serial cable, debug
kernel, 5 hours per day during 2 weeks).
* Do you have troubles with apm.add placed in the middle of config.sys?
* Inform us, does eShutdown work stable for you?
* Test SMP-safe Unicode dll (uconv.dll) -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/acpitools/download/uconvfix.ZIP
* Does QuadCore work for you? Post bug-reports with description of troubles
* We are waiting for reports from owners of Toshiba, Nec, Fujitsu-Siemens, Samsung, Sony
notebooks. If eComStation users don't use such brands then we should
move this companies to black-list as untested/unknown